Sunday, October 28, 2007

From Emily....

It rained alot this week. That's okay, I like the rain... it helps me sleep when Daddy snores so loud that I can hear him in my room! Mommy doesn't like it when Daddy snore, but I think it's a funny sound. On Tuesday Daddy hurt his back cleaning out my diaper pail. It was probably the fumes that got him. I like to poop alot. I also like to eat. Now I eat carrots and squash and peas and green beans. I didn't like the bananas so much because they made me poop even more. Friday night Mommy and Daddy read books to me and then I played in my exersaucer. I love my exersaucer. There is one at daycare that I like to kick all the other kids out of. Saturday we went to the grocery store so that I could look at all of the colorful things. Then I took a nap in my swing and Daddy went to the book sale at the library and bought me some books. THEN we went and looked at furniture and all of the sales people thought I was cute. Today Mommy and me went to the mall with Auntie Fannie. I got to sit in the high chair at the restaurant and played with my frog. Then I slept. THEN we went home and I played with Daddy for a little while and ate some sweet potatoes. I got them all over my face. I just finished my bath, so it's time for my night bottle and to go to bed.
Tomorrow I am going to daycare in the morning and then in the afternoon, I have to go and get a hat that I have to wear until next year. I'm not going to like that.

1 comment:

pam said...

aww, emmy you're so smart, already blogging just like your aunt pam!