Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Emilyspeak...

Yesterday I got my hat to help my head regain it's normal shape. It sucks, but mommy doesn't make me wear it to sleep.. yet! Today I played in the exersaucer and then played with my friends at daycare. When I got home, me and mommy went to Babies R Us and I got a new toy and some more bibs since I drool so much since I'm teething. Teething sucks too. Literally. Then mommy gave me a bath and we read a book about a moon and a book about pandas. I wish I had a book about frogs. Frogs are my favorite.
Tomorrow is the Halloween Party (Fall Festival for you PC folks) and I get to dress up like a dragonfly for the parade. I will ride in the Baby Buggy with my friends. Then mommy made me legwarmers for Halloween, so I'll wear those too. Then at night daddy and mommy are taking me to the Trick or Treat Fest at the Town Hall. I'm very excited and might even stay up past 7:30!

No comments: