Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Almost Christmas!

Hi Grandee.. Happy Almost Birthday!!

I've been so busy teething and playing that I haven't had time to update my blog! I've had alot of fun lately.. mostly looking at pictures of my cousins Oliver, Miles and Linus. Unfortunately I'm not old enough to visit with them yet, so me and Mommy and Daddy are going to see them in the Spring.

Today me and mommy and daddy went shopping. We got a story to read on Christmas Eve when Grandpa is here. We're going to have alot of fun. Mommy is looking forward to the Christmas break because she's going to do something called a NAP. Sounds boring if you ask me!

Anyway.. it's time for me to go to bed, but I promise to update you later!! :-)

1 comment:

Robert Baton Rouge said...

We loved your Christmas card!