Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Vacation! And I'm 6 months old!

Mommy and Daddy took me on vacation this week to visit my Grandee! We are having so much fun and I'm so sad to leave tomorrow, especially since it looks like my new cousins will be here very very soon! I wish I could stay and wait for them, but I have to get my 6 month shots on Monday and I have to go back to school. Oh, and mommy and daddy have to go back to work.
Last Saturday my friend Greg took me to the airport and we flew to New Orleans where Grandee picked us up and we had dinner with Uncle George. Oh.. and Aunt Pam. Then we drove to Grandee's house.. it was late, so I had to go to bed. On Sunday, we went to the mall and I got to ride the carousel. Daddy got sick, but I had fun! It went round and round and round and round and round! Then my friend Ava came over to play. On Monday, Mommy and Daddy and I went to LSU and played around. I got to see where Mike the Tiger lives.
Tuesday we went to visit Aunt Pam at her house and I got to play with all the triplets stuff. On Wednesday, Mommy and Daddy played golf while I played with Grandee. THEN Great Aunt Caroline and cousin Matthew came over and we all played Scrabble. Grandee came in last. THEN on Thursday we went back to Aunt Pam's house and saw the triplets Grandma and Grandpa and people and I had turkey!! Then we went to cousin Lisa's house and I played with cousin John and we saw Great Aunt Nancy and Great Uncle Lee. That was fun.. I was the center of attention all day!! I am such the ham!
Friday, Mommy and Daddy went with their friends to the LSU game (I was told not to ask when they got home) and I played with Grandee ALLLLLLLLL day. We had SO MUCH FUN! Later today we have to go home. I don't want to go! I'm having too much fun!! Oh! And I'm six months old!! Yay!

1 comment:

grandee said...

Dear Emily,
It was wonderful visiting with you this past week. Now all you have to do is get your parents to move to Baton Rouge,
Love,
Grandee